Farm Insurance in Oregon
Farm insurance is unique which is why it is important to have a licensed insurance agent at Tosten Insurance Agency to review what coverages are best for your specific needs.
Some of the coverage options that are available to you for your farm are:
- Farm dwelling and private structures
- Household personal property
- Farm buildings and structures
- Farm machinery and equipment
- Farm personal property
- Farm liability
- Comprehensive personal liability.
- Scheduled farm and personal property
- Blanket or unscheduled farm personal property
- Other farm structures
- Agri Plus II Endorsements
- Special Coverages for horse owners
- And many, many more!
Competitive Rates on Farm Insurance
Tosten Insurance Agency has partnered with some of the top insurance companies in Seattle to ensure your farm is not only insured properly, but also that you get the best value when shopping for insurance.
Our agents will look for any and all discounts you may be eligible for and also spend time with you to ensure we get the right coverage for your farm.
Please keep in mind that Tosten Insurance Agency offers discounts on package policies for farm. If you own homes, rental properties or have multiple farm locations we can still package them onto the same policy. Ask us about multi-location residences.